We are looking for a Senior Regulatory Manager who wants to make a difference.
- Translate regulatory landscape to product specific action plans (e.g. MDR IIa, FDA 21 CFR 820)
- Evaluate product specific risk management
- Contribute all regulatory aspects to technical documentation (jointly with QM)
- Manage certification process
- Oversee/ do post-market surveillance
- Minimum bachelor degree in science or engineering
- > 5 years of regulatory experience in the medical device industry, preferably with medical software
- Comprehensive regulatory knowledge, e.g. guidelines, policies, applicable product laws/standards
- Strong project management experience, especially with supporting new product developments and launches
- Fluency in English and German
Start date: as soon as possible/ anytime
Are you interested?
Your persons of contact are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Gloria Seibert (CEO)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.