We are looking for an “enabler”, who fosters our QM culture.
- Build up & maintain company Quality Management System (ISO 13485)
- Ensure process compliance & CAPA activities
- Drive technical documentation of product (jointly with Regulatory Management)
- Plan and oversee employee & mgmt. training
- Foster QM culture/ process mindset in company
- Degree in medical, software, engineering or similar
- Strong analytical skillset with focus on process oriented working attitude
- >5 years quality management experience in a Medical, Pharma or similar process driven industry
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills/ proven project management experience
- Ability to act as “enabler” for the organization (in contrast to “enforcer”)
- Fluency in English and German
Starting date: as soon as possible / anytime
Are you interested?
Your persons of contact are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Gloria Seibert (CEO)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.