You’re a seasoned developer and like to work with modern frontend technologies? You want to leave a mark in the healthcare market and build things that actually benefits people? You’ll fit right in with us at Temedica! We think fast and act fast to drive our products in the right direction. Your challenge is not just to implement frontend solutions, but also to make decisions move quickly and build scalable software. As a frontend developer, you'll be part of our development team and work closely with our product team to build the frontend for our Temedica products.
- Develop and extend single page applications and components with Vue.js
- Write automated tests for your code
- Combat technical debt with clean architecture and constant refactoring
- Mentor fellow developers (esp. juniors) and non-developers
- 5-7 years experience as a developer, preferably with Vue/React
- Experience with automated software testing (preferably Cypress)
- Eagerness to contribute to product and team beyond coding
- Experience in field with sensitive data (healthcare, finance etc.) beneficial
- Nice to have: experience with Git; Travis CI; Heroku; Amazon Web Services
- You're fluent in English. Knowledge of German is a plus
Our tech stack is ruby on rails on the backend (around 25% of the codebase), vue.js on the frontend (70%) and react native (5%)
as soon as possible
Are you interested?
Your contact persons are Kerstin Dannenberg (Human Resources) and Clemens Kofler (CTO).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.