Support women all over the world with your experience, your expertise and your passion. Fight with us the big taboo “bladder weakness” and turn pelvic floor training into the new trend sport. Within a very short time we have built a strong brand, conquered the German press and social media and have already welcomed over 50,000 users to our app. Check out the reviews in the app stores and you see what we work for and what drives us. Join the pelvina mission.
- Development and optimization of multichannel B2C and B2B marketing campaigns (paid, owned & earned)
- Conception, organization and development of internationalization strategies for current and new product lines (D-A-CH, US, UK etc.)
- Continuous qualitative and quantitative analysis, monitoring and quality assurance of marketing initiatives while identifying new potentials for further growth
- Development of a thorough understanding of our users needs (female health) and customer journey
- Budget steering & controlling
- Minimum of 3+ years in online marketing for mobile apps, lead generation, marketing strategies with budget responsibility (preferably in a fast-growing company)
- Enthusiastic about developing personal skills, female health care topics and a hands on mentality
- Strong analytical and technical skills and in - depth knowledge and experiences with marketing tools (e. g. Facebook Businessmanager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Mailchimp)
- Excellent communication skills and passion for texting and storytelling, experiences in advertisement design is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken German & English
As soon as possible / anytime
Are you interested?
Your persons of contact are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Gloria Seibert (CEO).
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.