In one of our product teams, you will work directly with our product managers and initiate new ideas.
- You create strategy and reporting presentations and learn techniques for market research.
- You support the product manager in administrative tasks and get in contact with our users.
- You will be involved in strategy and process planning or marketing activities.
- You accompany the product development, introduction and improvement in close cooperation with the product teams.
- You can be flexible during your internship and get plenty of room for your own ideas and interests.
- You are a student of business administration, health management, health science or a comparable course of studies.
- You are flexible, team player and have a strong interest in the healthcare market.
- You are independent, have a talent for organisation and like to tackle things.
- You have good PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Your contact person is Kerstin Dannenberg (HR).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.