We think fast and act fast to drive our products in the right direction. Your challenge is not just to implement frontend and backend solutions, but also to make decisions move quickly and build scalable software.
- Develop and extend single page applications and components with Vue.js and backends/APIs with Ruby on Rails
- Write automated tests for your code
- Combat technical debt with clean architecture and constant refactoring
- Mentor fellow developers (esp. juniors) and non-developers
- 5-7 years experience as a developer, preferably with Vue/React as well as Ruby on Rails or a comparable PHP framework (e.g. Laravel)
- Experience with automated software testing (preferably RSpec/Capybara and Cypress)
- Eagerness to contribute to product and team beyond coding
- Experience in field with sensitive data (healthcare, finance etc.) beneficial
- You're fluent in English. Knowledge of German is a plus
Our tech stack is ruby on rails on the backend (around 25% of the codebase), vue.js on the frontend (70%) and react native (5%)
as soon as possible
Your contact persons are Kerstin Dannenberg (Human Resources) and Clemens Kofler (CTO).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.