We think fast and act fast to drive our products in the right direction. Your challenge is not just to implement backend solutions, but also to make decisions, move quickly and build scalable software in Ruby on Rails.
- Develop and extend backend/API components with Ruby/Ruby on Rails for our internal product development platform
- Support product teams in backend development
- Write automated tests for your code
- Combat technical debt with clean architecture and constant refactoring
- Mentor fellow developers (esp. juniors) and non-developers
- 5+ years experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails or a comparable PHP framework (e.g. Laravel)
- Experience with automated software testing (preferably RSpec)
- Experience in field with sensitive data (healthcare, finance etc.) beneficial
- You speak English — German is a plus.
Our tech stack is ruby on rails on the backend (around 25% of the codebase), vue.js on the frontend (70%) and react native (5%).
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Your contact persons are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Clemens Kofler (CTO).
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.