We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, leadership with insights gained from analyzing company data.
- Build state of the art models and algorithms to support operations and business decisions
- Mine our data to find actionable insights to drive ongoing improvements and fertilize new discoveries. Work with developers and business owners to deliver daily results with the best quality
- Discover, research and harness new ideas that can make a difference
- Manage projects in Data Science both external and internal to assure fulfillment of scope, timelines and budget
- Presenting the results and structure of your work/ projects to internal stakeholders, clients or general public
- MSc in Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering or similar Open-minded quick learner with desire to explore and keep up with the latest technologies at an individual level or integrated in a team.
- 5+ years hands on experience as a data scientist / analyst, including ML/AI and statistical analysis
- Excellent Proficiency in SQL and Python and/or R
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural work environment, including a good level of English spoken and written
- Good to have experience with healthcare related data and cloud-based solutions
- Publications track record
- German is a big plus
Start date: as soon as possible/ anytime
Are you interested?
Your persons of contact are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Carlos Cabral (Head of Data)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.