We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
- Build and Deploy Data Pipelines on to enable AI & ML capabilities.
- Drive the development of cloud-based and hybrid data storage & business intelligence platforms
- Build Data Pipelines to ingest structured and Unstructured Data.
- Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing with an integrative perspective, from management to operations.
- Hands-on experience with cloud Architecture and technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Open-minded quick learner with desire to explore and keep up with the latest technologies.
- Advanced SQL & Python skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural work environment, including a good level of English spoken and written
- Good to have experience with healthcare related data
- German is a big plus
Start date: as soon as possible/ anytime
Are you interested?
Your persons of contact are Kerstin Dannenberg (HR) and Carlos Cabral (Head of Data)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Benefits at Temedica
At Temedica we are an open and international team with a beautiful office in the heart of Munich. The next beer garden and the famous Oktoberfest are just around the corner ;)
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.