This Data Protection Notice describes how we process your personal data. We are aware of the significance of the processing of personal data for the user, and so we comply with all the relevant legal regulations. The protection of your privacy is extremely important to us. Therefore complying with the statutory provisions on data protection is a matter of course for us.
Data protection officer
External data protection officer
Proliance GmbH / www.datenschutzexperte.de
Leopoldstr. 21, 80802 Munich
For all questions and concerns regarding the security of your data, you can contact us and our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a particularly sensitive concern, please contact our data protection officer by post, as communication by e-mail can always have security gaps.
When contacting the data protection officer, please name the company (Temedica GmbH) to which your inquiry refers. Please refrain from enclosing sensitive information such as a copy of an ID card with your request.
Personal information means any information concerning personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. This includes information and details such as your name, address or other postal address, telephone number or e-mail address.
The processing of your data takes place on the following legal bases:
- on the basis of your consent with regard to the data you provide in forms etc.; Art. 6(1) a) GDPR
- for the purpose of performing a contract with you with regard to services you have requested; Art. 6(1) b) GDPR
- otherwise, on the basis of our legitimate interests in connection with statistical data and online identifiers, Art. 6(1) f) GDPR (see below)
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests of:
- improving our online services
- protecting against misuse
- preparing statistics
Unless otherwise stated, we will receive data from you (including information about the devices you use).
Data transfer to third countries
We transfer data to third countries outside the European Union. This takes place on the basis of contractual provisions stipulated by law, which are intended to ensure the adequate protection of your data. You can ask to view these contractual provisions.
Data will be stored as follows:
- in cases where you have consented to the processing, until such time as you revoke your consent,
- where we need the data in order to perform a contract, for as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or the relevant legal retention periods apply,
- where we use the data on the basis of our legitimate interest, until such time that this interest is outweighed by your interest in the deletion or anonymization of the data.
We only collect personal data if and to the extent and for the purpose for which you have voluntarily provided it to us, e.g. as part of the registration process.
We have implemented extensive technical and organizational measures to protect your data against possible risks to it such as unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or distribution, loss, destruction or misuse.
In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties during transmission, we secure the data transmissions using SSL encryption if necessary. This is a standardised encryption procedure for online services, especially for the web.
Each time you access our Internet pages, usage data is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The stored data records contain the following data:
- The domain from which the user accesses the website.
- Date and time of retrieval
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Website(s) visited by the User as part of the Service
- Transferred amount of data
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Name of the Internet service provider
- Message as to whether the call was successful
These log file data records are evaluated in anonymous form in order to improve the service and make it more user-friendly, to find and correct errors and to control the utilization of servers.
Cookies are small files that your browser stores on your device in a directory provided for this purpose. These cookies can be used, for example, to determine whether you have visited a website before. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can set your browser so that no cookies are saved or explicit consent is required before saving a cookie. You can also delete cookies that have already been set at any time.
Please note that deactivating cookies may lead to restrictions in the use of our website.
The following cookies are used on this website:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose of use||Duration of storage||Type of cookie|
|cookieconsent_status||This cookie stores your setting to accept all other cookies.||1 Year||Permanent cookie|
|_ga||This cookie is used for Google Analytics to distinguish between users.||2 Years||Third-party cookie|
|_gat||This cookie is used for Google Analytics in order to reduce the request frequency.||1 Minute||Third-party cookie|
|_gid||This cookie is used for Google Analytics to distinguish between users.||24 Hours||Third-party cookie|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is required for the pagination in the Media Center.||Browser session||Session cookie|
For various functions of our website we use the services of third parties.
Like almost every website operator, we use analysis tools in the form of tracking software in order to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting this data within this website in the future. The opt-out works only in this browser and only for this domain (temedica.com). An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again. You can find more information about this at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de (general information about Google Analytics and data protection).
We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to guarantee an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Rights of the data subject
Right to information, correction, revocation, complaint, deletion and blocking.
- You have the right to request information about whether and which personal data of yours are processed by us. You also have the right to demand that your personal data be corrected or completed.
- Under certain circumstances you have the right to demand that your personal data be deleted.
- Under certain circumstances you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data in whole or in part at any time with effect for the future.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format.
- You can also contact our data protection officer in writing if you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests for information in connection with our declaration on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the statutory provisions.
How to contact us
You can reach us in the following way:
c/o Temedica GmbH
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact our data protection officer Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer (email@example.com) directly.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Insofar as this is not expressly stated in the survey, the provision of data is not necessary or obligatory.
Status of this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future.
This data protection declaration was created with the help of the data protection declaration generator of ePrivacy GmbH.