Are you looking to join an inspiring team and explore the most cutting-edge developments and opportunities within the digital health sector? Is healthcare and digital technology your passion? We are continually looking for new talents and experts in the field who want to share our vision of crafting the future of personal health!
As a working student, you are an essential part of the recruiting team with maximum personal responsibility and creative freedom and thus actively accompany our further growth!
What you will be doingYou find the best talent for our venture & help get them on board
- You are an active part of the team and proactively involved in all projects
- You take responsibility from day 1 and make decisions as part of the team
- You have your KPIs under control and are a dedicated contact for managers, candidates and colleagues
- You learn and play the entire TA keyboard from search, sourcing, advertising to selection and offer processes
What you will bring to the tableTypically you are a student of business administration, psychology or a comparable degree program
You have ideally gained initial experience in recruiting or talent acquisition in a dynamic environment (start-up, tech company, consulting, headhunting)
You have a strong analytical mindset and a lot of drive to rock with us
You speak fluent German and English
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals.
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow.
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
We love and encourage growth – as individuals, as a team, and in the global landscape of healthcare.
We are united by our vision, don't stop until we find the best way to achieve it and take ownership of what we do.
We strive to find the best solution for our customers with our customers – they’re the reason we exist!
We believe in the power of a diverse team to turn complex challenges into successes.