Are you looking to join an inspiring team and explore the most cutting-edge developments and opportunities within the digital health sector? Is healthcare and digital technology your passion? We are continually looking for new talents and experts in the field who want to share our vision of crafting the future of personal health!
As a Data Product Manager (m/f/d), you take overall responsibility for creating and delivering an exceptional data product for the healthcare market that creates real added value - in scope, budget and time. You will have access to exciting and diverse data sources such as patient reported data (from scientifically validated medical apps and activity data from wearables) as well as social media data, product reviews and sales and prescription data.
What you will be doing
- You support the agile interdisciplinary data science team in terms of requirements management, data backlog and roadmapping
- You align your ideas, hypotheses and designs with the needs of B2B customers and your internal and external stakeholders and formulate the appropriate scalable and modularizable product vision and strategy together with the Head of Data and the Chief Medical Officer
- You also leverage user storytelling to build and revise products and their feasibility analysis, and coordinate with app development teams and our data partners
- Based on analysis of various data, you understand what drives patient:s, how they respond to treatments, and why they behave the way they do
- You'll work in an agile environment with talented data engineers, software developers, and other stakeholders to connect and generate insights from this data. Develop data visualizations that make our findings accessible and useful to internal and external stakeholders.
- Customize your modular product in individual projects to address specific customer issues and use your project management skills to ensure that implementation is on time and on budget
- You derive recommendations for action for business-critical questions of our B2B customers from the healthcare sector and incorporate them into product development. Your analytical and statistical thinking allows you to draw the right conclusions and findings.
What you will bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of solid experience working as a Product Manager/Product Owner (ideally developing data-driven insights products in a B2B environment) with agile, digital product development teams. Experience in digital health is a plus.
- You are a communicative and facilitative person who works productively and professionally with diverse people (professional & personal) in a productive manner
- You have an understanding of the principles and concepts of Data Science and associated technologies (cloud, Python, SQL, Machine Learning)
- You have an "Achiever" mentality - strive for exceptional results and create them together with your team
- You have very good experience and methodologies in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- A good understanding of UX and usability of dashboards as well as technology and infrastructure is absolutely helpful
- You like to think outside the box and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- German at C1 level and business fluent English skills are necessary for this position
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-changing environment.
- You are afraid to tackle new problems or topics that require a lot of learning.
- You prefer strictly defined hierarchies, roles and tasks and you don't want to actively participate in the development of a fast growing team and organization.
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, there are countless reasons why Temedica is a great opportunity:
- We are an open-minded, international team and work together to achieve our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular reviews and give you room to develop yourself
- We invest in your personal and professional development: Let us define your goals together and provide training that fits your personal development plan.
- We provide you with the latest equipment (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace in the heart of Munich, where you feel at home
- We give you the chance to actively shape Temedica as we grow and improve healthcare for thousands of patients.
- We spend "quality time" together - whether at the Go-Kart, at the Oktoberfest or at various sports activities
- We are a very well funded and fast growing startup with a proven business model.
- We offer you support with your move, visa and work permit
We love and encourage growth – as individuals, as a team, and in the global landscape of healthcare.
We are united by our vision, don't stop until we find the best way to achieve it and take ownership of what we do.
We strive to find the best solution for our customers with our customers – they’re the reason we exist!
We believe in the power of a diverse team to turn complex challenges into successes.