Are you looking to join an inspiring team and explore the most cutting-edge developments and opportunities within the digital health sector? Is healthcare and digital technology your passion? We are continually looking for new talents and experts in the field who want to share our vision of crafting the future of personal health!
As Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x) you take over full ownership of all performance marketing campaigns of our current and future apps (B2C). You create a strategic user acquisition plan for each app and execute it in close collaboration with the product and marketing team.
What you will be doing
- Effectively and efficiently grow all our digital healthcare applications through paid user acquisition across all channels with focus on B2C
- You have operational and strategic responsibility for planning, implementing, and managing performance marketing campaigns across all accounts in different channels (SEA, Paid Social, Native) with focus on mobile apps
- You develop bold and innovative ideas for campaigns to market our apps and implement them independently
- You identify new performance marketing potential and establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- You scale mobile app campaigns across Germany and other countries
- You cherish an open and trustworthy collaboration, and you like to work in a cross-functional team
What you will bring to the table
- 3-5 years experiences in managing marketing or UA campaigns in online / digital products space with a clear focus on mobile applications
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven person with a strong analytical background
- Solid track record of managing campaigns across the following channels: Google, Facebook/Instagram (Meta), LinkedIn, Apple
- Experience with tracking solutions in a strong regulated market with sensible data.
- Inspiring, hands-on person with excellent communication skills (fluent in German and English)
- Willingness to always learn & improve (we are at the forefront of an entirely new industry - there is no “best practice” in our space and we need to continuously discover new ways and solutions
Don't apply if
- You don't want to try alternatives to Google tracking tools
- You are not interested in facts and figures and a hands-on mentality is not one of your strengths
- You tend to become frustrated and demotivated if you need to act in a space where things are usually a little bit “tricky”
- You don’t like to deal with regulations and communication guidelines
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
We love and encourage growth – as individuals, as a team, and in the global landscape of healthcare.
We are united by our vision, don't stop until we find the best way to achieve it and take ownership of what we do.
We strive to find the best solution for our customers with our customers – they’re the reason we exist!
We believe in the power of a diverse team to turn complex challenges into successes.