At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in ambitious, open-minded people like you - eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Business Lawyer (m/f/d) you take a key position in the legal support of Temedica. You are responsible for requirements management (digital products), steering and communication within the legal team and between the respective departments such as Product, Marketing and Regulatory, among others. You will work closely with the management team and advise our teams on all governance & compliance matters, as well as issues around data protection. You report to the Team Lead Legal.
What you will be doing
- You have advanced knowledge in data privacy matters and actively support the Team Lead Legal with valuable ind legal input
- As Legal-PO you are responsible for communication as well as for project management
- Draft, review inventory transactions from different contexts (in German & English), identify any risks and propose appropriate alternative solutions
- Work interdisciplinary with other teams such as the regulatory team and support them with your legal expertise in an understandable and practical way
- Be in continuous close coordination with the management and the team lead legal, provide them with technical advice and contribute to a differentiated decision making process
- Be responsible for the scalable and efficient management of allGovernance & Compliance processes and ensure that the setup meets the requirements of a fast growing organization
What you will bring to the table
- You have a degree in law, business law (Bachelor of Laws / Master of Laws) and at least three years of relevant professional experience in the digital industry
- You have solid knowledge and extensive experience in the field of data protection law and / or IT law
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and thanks to your can-do mentality you are not afraid of new or previously unknown topics
- You like to find innovative and smart solutions in the area of conflict between agile development and classic contracts
- You are able to juggle multiple stakeholders and deadlines at the same time and are responsive and results-oriented
- You speak native German and excellent English and are able to negotiate and draft contracts in both languages
Don't apply if
You feel uncomfortable with jumping between different legal fields and strategic topics and prefer to focus on one or two problems
You are deterred by a fast-paced hyper-growth environment where ad hoc work needs to be balanced with long-term goals
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.