Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a data analyst with us, you will have the opportunity to explore exciting and diverse data, work with cutting-edge algorithms and technologies and participate in the development of solutions that generate new insights for healthcare.
What you will be doing
- Act as an Inhouse-Consultant and Sparringspartner to create an understanding and insights about behaviours of patients by developing ad hoc and regular analyses and statistical models on data reported by patients through medical apps.
- Help our clients in the healthcare industry draw insights from these analyses, helping them improve their business decisions and ultimate improve patients’ lives.
- Analyse a wide variety of data (survey, wearable monitoring data, transactional, texts and reviews) and integrate data from various sources like social media, product reviews and sales data with the aim of continuously driving improvements in the industry and enabling new discoveries.
- Apply state-of-the-art methods from statistics, ML and NLP during the development of solutions for various internal and external use cases. Create data visualizations that make our results accessible and useful for stakeholders.
- You will define and refine the data sources available to make business critical recommendations and collaborate with a team of data engineers, data scientists and analysts to set up data sources, pipelines and reporting frontends.
- Develop new ideas, do research, and implement prototypes and PoCs - always with the aim of taking the skills of the whole team to the next level.
What you will bring to the table
- University Degree (M.Sc.), e.g. in Social Science, Quantitative Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields.
- 2+years of experience in Analytics, answering business questions with model driven statistical analysis. Experience in sample design and weighting is a plus!
- You have the mindset of an inhouse consultant and love to drive topics that you own instead of being told what exactly to do.
- You have strong knowledge of Python and SQL and practical experience with relevant libraries like Pandas etc. Tableau, PowerBI or Plotly/Dash are a huge plus. You are curious about learning new technologies.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) - German is a plus!
Don't apply if
- You do not want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- You are afraid to tackle new problems and topics that require a lot of learning.
- You prefer strict hierarchies, exactly defined roles and tasks, and you don’t like to participate actively in the evolution of a quickly growing team and organization.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.