We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
The Agility & Processes team supports and coaches teams in agile and lean product development taking into account legal guidelines in the regulated medical industry. Our goal is to use structures and processes to create a framework in which motivated individuals become real teams that can deliver value in a self-organized manner.
As a working student / intern in Agility & Processes, you are an essential part of the team with maximum personal responsibility and creative freedom. The following topics are waiting for you:
What you will be doing
- Support of the Agility & Processes team in accompanying our six product development teams
- Support in accompanying and improving company-wide processes, such as goals (OKRs)
- Support in the conception and implementation of knowledge management tools (e.g. development of a knowledge map)
- Own (sub) projects and support with team projects
What you will bring to the table
- You are a student of business administration, business informatics, psychology or a comparable Course
- You are interested in the dynamics in interdisciplinary teams and enjoy working with people
- You have a basic understanding of software development and project management
- You work to a high degree independently and have a quick grasp of the ability to recognize and carry out new tasks
- The "why" behind a task motivates you and you work reliably and goal-oriented
- You have a good feel for people and can prepare (learning) content in a simple and understandable way
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.