Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Junior Recruiter, you support and lead the hiring process and find the best talent for Temedica. For us, it's not just about the professional fit, but that you find the people who share the same purpose and values with us. We follow a data-driven and forward-thinking approach, and together we take hiring & Temedica to the next level.
What you will be doing
- Take over the recruiting for our open positions step by step (end-to-end responsibility)
- Conduct interviews independently and accompany candidates through the entire selection process
- Establish yourself as a trusted sparring partner for hiring managers and all stakeholders along the hiring process
- Build a high-quality talent pipeline by cultivating long-term relationships with promising candidates
- Use data, networking, and state-of-the-art tools to continuously improve our recruiting process
What you will bring to the table
- You have first relevant experience in recruiting - ideally in a tech and/or startup environment
- You know the common methods, tools, and channels in recruiting and know how to actively approach promising talents.
- You are proficient in preparing and conducting interviews (in German and English) and can assess candidates according to skill and value fit.
- You act and communicate with candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders at eye level.
- You work in a focused and structured manner and maintain calm and an overview even in stressful situations.
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- You are overwhelmed by taking over responsibility and going beyond your own comfort zone
- Recruiting means "Post & Pray" for you and you base your hiring decisions on gut feeling
- You prefer to handle rejections simply by using standard templates
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals.
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan.
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
- We offer you relocation and visa support.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.