Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs.
At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Junior Accountant (m/f/x) at Temedica, you will work in an international team that has many years of extensive experience. Based on your accounting know-how, you will contribute to all areas of our financial accounting and will be directly involved in the development of a new finance department in our fast-growing and young company. This advertised position is available on a part-time or full-time basis from 20 to 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing
- Responsible contribution to financial accounting with a focus on accounts payable (under consideration of cost and performance accounting and approval processes)
- Independent booking of credit card and travel expense reports
- Support with monthly and annual financial statements, annual audits, as well as company audits
- Assistance in optimizing our internal processes
- Medium-term collaboration in accounts receivable accounting (offer preparation, order confirmation, invoicing, as well as being responsible for the default actions)
What you will bring to the table
- Completed commercial training with a focus on accounting
- You have at least 2 years of experience in finance and accounting, ideally in a fast-scaling startup environment or with a tax consultant
- You have profound knowledge in accounting according to HGB and tax law
- You are able to carefully plan tasks and processes, set clear goals and review the results
- You are proficient in the use of accounting software (ideally DATEV, Lexware) and have extensive Excel experience
- You work in a structured, detail-oriented and precise manner
- Your German skills are very good and your English skills at least at B2-level
Don't apply if
- You don't feel like working in a dynamic, fast-growing start-up.
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, start date, and salary expectation, please tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica, how an ideal role for you should be shaped for you. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.