As our Head of People you will enable the growth of Temedica and will take over the full ownership of any people-related topics. You will act as a strong sparring partner for the management to build a world-class team and organization.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for winning new talent for all our teams. You will further introduce new people acquisition processes, standards, and measures that enable Temedica to grow fast and effectively
- Build and lead a world-class people management team: You will set up a strategy for the People department, take over the management of existing team members and add new members for your team of people management and acquisition specialists to support you
- You will introduce metrics to track the success of your area of responsibility
- Support the business: You will introduce a structured feedback process, ensure coherence of career steps, titles, and salary structure across all positions. You are responsible for setting up and executing all people management processes as lean and fast as possible.
- Ensure employee satisfaction and development: Build a roadmap of organization stabilizing measures and take over the responsibility to execute these measures. Be responsible for planning and conducting regular team events and setting up career development and training plans. Additionally, provide structures for and promote intra-team knowledge sharing.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our management team in people-related matters and organization building questions
- Build and maintain a highly effective culture: You are a key ambassador for our CoreValues and will run initiatives and provide coaching to reinforce them
- You are responsible for setting up structures promoting a high-performance culture at Temedica and you will be in charge of building and running a talent management and benefits system that promotes and rewards top performers
What you will bring to the table
- Proven track record of CPO / VP / Head of positions in comparable companies - 4+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or another high performance environment like top-tier strategy consulting
- Proven experience in drafting, implementing and running organizations as well as in scaling organization: 15-55-110 people and beyond
- Having built a successful HR department and a profound understanding of all people management disciplines (e.g., recruitment of tech and business talent, employee relations, talent and performance management, organizational development, HR strategy)
- Experienced in KPI-driven management of cross-functional teams
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects
- People person, yet with a service orientation, strong data-driven mindset and a getting-things-done attitude
- Excellent organization skills and joy in planning ahead
Don't apply if
- You have no experience in building scalable startup organizations
- You cannot handle ambiguity
- You think you know from theory what is in store for us and how to implement it, but have never proven it yourself
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We offer you the opportunity to scale a highly innovative digital solution in the healthcare space.
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our ambitious goals.
- We offer you access to our unique executive network – around the globe.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let’s define together your next development steps and get you there.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company.
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.