At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in ambitious, open-minded people like you - eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As Head of Marketing & User Acquisition (m/f/x) you will build and scale your own team and play a key role in the overall success of our app products. You will work closely with the management and with your colleagues from the fields of user research, product development, communication as well as with the marketing teams from our industry cooperation partners.
What you will be doing
- Effectively and efficiently grow all our digital healthcare applications through paid user acquisition across all channels
- Build, manage and inspire your marketing team: put in place the best suitable team setup, win the right talents and mentor your direct reports
- Participate in high-level strategic discussion on growing our health apps and the determination of budget sizes
- Define appropriate KPIs in collaboration with the management and be fully responsible for allocating the marketing budget accordingly
- Identify and evaluate creative growth opportunities such as RTB, retargeting and viral initiatives
- Support the retention of our users with appropriate marketing measures such as retention ads and user interaction
- Implement and monitor cross-platform attribution tracking and key campaign KPIs with the goal of optimizing based on performance
- Advance our internal analytics tools – especially towards user value contribution, using dedicated engineering and analytics resources
What you will bring to the table
- 5+ years experience in managing marketing or UA campaigns in online/digital products space with a clear focus on mobile applications
- Proven ability in building, leading and developing a strong team
- Inspiring personality with a strong hands-on mentality
- Detail-oriented & organized with the ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- A data-driven, analytical, entrepreneurial mindset combining an affinity towards numbers
- Willingness to always learn & improve (we are at the forefront of an entirely new industry - there is no “best practice” in our space and we need to continuously discover new ways and solutions)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and speak German at a native level and excellent English
Don't apply if
You don’t have a hands-on mentality
You tend to become frustrated and demotivated if you need to act in a space where things are usually a little bit “tricky”
- You are mainly focused on Brand Marketing and know mobile marketing only from theory
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.