At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in ambitious, open-minded people like you - eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As Legal Counsel (m/f/x) you will take a key position in the legal setup of Temedica. You will work closely with the management and will be our main go-to-person for all legal matters, particularly in the fields of corporate law, labor law and data protection. You also have the perspective to build and shape the legal team as our organization grows.
What you will be doing
- You are the main go-to-person for all legal matters, particularly in the fields of corporate law, labor law and data protection
- Be the main interface to other internal and external lawyers, coordinate their work and handle any legal disputes that may arise
- Work interdisciplinary with other teams and support them with your legal expertise in a comprehensible and practical manner
- Collaborate closely with the management, give them professional advice, and contribute to a differentiated decision-making
- Manage and contribute to the success of strategic projects with legal implications (e.g., the collection and processing of health data in the context of medical studies, corporate financings, and M&A transactions)
- Ensure that our products and services are compliant with and adhere to all national and international standards, legal requirements, and guidelines
- Be responsible for fast and effective handling of various legal related issues from our employees, cooperation partners, app users, governmental authorities, and other stakeholders
What you will bring to the table
- You are a fully qualified lawyer with a very good academic degree and at least four years of relevant professional experience in an international law firm or on the corporate side
- You have excellent knowledge and vast experiences in the field of corporate and labor law as well as data protection (especially in the context of the EU-DSGVO), knowledge of GDPR in the health sector is plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and thanks to your can-do mentality you are not afraid of new or previously unknown topics outside of your comfort zone
- You like to find innovative and smart solutions in the conflicting area between data protection and digitalization and are eager to drive an entire industry forward
- Very good judiciary and recognition where the involvement of external specialists is necessary, which are to be lead and coordinated
- You are highly organized and able to manage and coordinate legal topics in a dynamic and cross-functional environment
- You speak native German and excellent English and can negotiate and draft contracts in both languages
Don't apply if
You feel uncomfortable with jumping between different legal fields and strategic topics and prefer to focus on one or two problems
You are deterred by a fast-paced hyper-growth environment where ad hoc work needs to be balanced with long-term goals
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.