At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in ambitious, open-minded people like you - eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As Legal Counsel (m/f/x) you will take a key position in the legal setup of Temedica. You will work closely with the management and advise our teams on all commercial and contractual matters as well as on IP and IT law issues.
What you will be doing
You are our commercial and contract law expert and cover all challenges and questions arising in the fields of IP and IT law
Draft and review contracts from different contexts (in German & English), identify potential risks, and propose suitable alternative solutions
Play an active role in the coordination, negotiation, and agreement of cooperation and service provider contracts
Keep a continuous eye on all legally relevant IP issues and ensure that Temedica's IP is adequately protected in every context
Work interdisciplinary with other teams and support them with your legal expertise in an understandable and practical way
Collaborate closely with the management, give them professional advice, and contribute to a differentiated decision-making
Be responsible for the scalable and efficient contract management system and ensure that the setup meets the requirements of a fast-growing organization
What you will bring to the table
- You are a fully qualified lawyer with a very good academic degree and at least three years of relevant professional experience in an international law firm or on the corporate side
- You have solid knowledge and extensive experience in the field of commercial, IP and IT law
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and thanks to your can-do mentality you are not afraid of new or previously unknown topics outside of your comfort-zone
- You like to find innovative and smart solutions in the conflicting area of agile development and classic contracts
- You can juggle several stakeholders and deadlines at the same time and are fast-reacting and results-oriented
- You speak native German and excellent English and can negotiate and draft contracts in both languages
Don't apply if
You feel uncomfortable with jumping between different legal fields and strategic topics and prefer to focus on one or two problems
You are deterred by a fast-paced hyper-growth environment where ad hoc work needs to be balanced with long-term goals
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.