Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Software Engineer at Temedica, you will actively participate in the software development of Temedica products. In this role, you will work closely with an agile product development team, actively contributing to the success of our apps. Your focus will be on actively participating in the software development of our apps or backends, ensuring the highest quality for our users.
What you will be doing
- Create great and outstanding products for our users applying modern techniques of software development.
- Setup and organize the product software architecture in a structured and systematical way to lower maintenance costs.
- Deliver fully automated tested applications.
- Apply latest technologies to create mobile applications and stable backends in the medical environment.
- Work together with various other roles in an agile product development team.
- Develop products according to the regulatory requirements of the medical health industry.
What you will bring to the table
- Profound software development experience
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines
- Experience in actively participating in code reviews
- Good understanding of tests (unit, integration and e2e) and experience in developing testable software.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as jest, junit, detox or equivalent.
- Good understanding of server/client communication (HTTP, REST, etc)
- Strong knowledge of how to organize development projects to allow fast onboarding and low maintenance cost in future.
- Enjoy working in agile teams and value collaboration
- Excited about getting in touch with new technologies
Don't apply if
- You believe the technologies and tooling you are experienced with is the best solution for all problems
- Learning and experimenting with new technologies scares you
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Do you prefer Backend or Frontend or work in both? Here you get a glimpse with what kind of technologies we are working:
Our Backend-team has
- Experience in development using frameworks such as nestjs, Spring Boot and equivalent.
- Experience with modern software systems design - with a focus on service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in relational and nosql datases (e.g. postgres, redis).
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo Server is.
- Experience with docker and K8S.
Our Mobile-team has
- Experience in software development using React or React-native.
- Experience in building responsive applications using flexbox or equivalent.
- Experience with the delivery and deployment of apps to the Apple and Google stores.
- Experience in building offline-capable applications.
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.