As our Principal Strategy, you will hold a key role within Temedica and act as the “guardian” of our strategy, bringing a common thread to findings from any business development initiative and thus significantly developing the strategic direction of Temedica and its initiatives in any business unit.
What you will be doing
- Become a subject matter expert on our overall strategy: covering our digital patient companion business as well as our data analytics initiatives provided by our second business unit “Permea”
- Continually research and strategize for new business opportunities and target markets, including news, competitors and related contacts
- Be a strong sparring partner for the business development team and provide them with context for their sales strategy and operations
- Provide sparring to the business development team and develop market strategies that will attract and win clients
- Interact with key industry figures, clients, and prospective personnel at all levels, up to and including C-Level Executives from relevant organizations, and verify our strategic approach and use cases via expert interviews, focus groups and qualitative and quantitative market research
- Maintain existing and build new relationships with key stakeholders across international life sciences industries to validate your findings and assumptions
- Hold the ownership for all business development findings – be the main “holder” of strategic relevant-information and bring these into overall context, derive scalability and calculate market potential
- Oversee and drive the upcoming fundraising round, actively manage all related stakeholders and act as a strategic sparring partner and thought leader for our management
What you will bring to the table
- You have 4+ years of experience in a top tier management consulting company/investment bank in a client-facing role
- You have a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical and drug development industry and its complexities
- You can identify specific needs and challenges in the healthcare industry and can translate these into market opportunities via well-defined hypotheses and use cases
- You have a demonstrated ability to engage through highly effective presentations and communications, with a mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint
- You have the leadership ability to forge strong executive relationships, collaborate with diverse peers, and manage the details on the ground
- You are a great problem solver with excellent analytical and decision-making skills, and have the ability to quickly build business cases and formulate commercial assessments on key business issues
- You have strong data analytical and financial modeling abilities and are fluent in both German and English
Don't apply if
- You are not comfortable with ambiguity - we are in the process of crafting the future of personal health, which is a concept that is continually evolving. You will need to be someone who deals well with the unexpected and will actively enjoy helping to work out the right direction
- You are not a self-motivated individual who can bring constant energy to our teams in order to make our ambitious vision a reality
- You think that you need a large team to accomplish the tasks described above
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We offer you the opportunity to work at the strategic forefront of a leading digital health player in Germany – one of the hottest industries at the moment
- We will empower you to play a key role in regards to our overall strategy
- We offer you access to our unique network of international executives
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let’s define together your next development steps and get you there
- We enjoy spending quality time together at events such as Go Kart, Oktoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.