As our Director Strategic Partnerships, you will scale our Digital Patient Companion solutions internationally and hit our ambitious revenue goals for our patient companion business. In your role, you will have a lot of interaction with representatives from relevant markets and you will work directly with our top management team and the business development and strategy teams.
What you will be doing
- Scale our Digital Patient Companion solutions internationally and hit our ambitious revenue goals.
- Lead strategic engagements to develop long-term, enterprise-wide partnerships with international life science players.
- Maintain and develop existing partnerships, and build strong, new relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., digital health, medical, market access, medical affairs, marketing, procurement) across international life sciences industries.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our partners, identifying partner-driven opportunities to enhance existing products, as well as potential new product offerings.
- Lead the development of new business proposals for our Digital Patient Companion solutions - directly contributing to Temedica’s revenues whilst scaling our Digital Patient Companion solutions across international life sciences partners.
- Discover new growth opportunities for our Digital Patient Companion business and work autonomously to secure them.
- Oversee critical aspects of deal development and execution, such as pricing, contract negotiation and closing.
- Collaborate with the product and strategy teams to ensure that priorities and interdependencies are synchronized and well-executed.
- Become a subject matter expert on Temedica's Digital Patient Companion solutions and reliably represent our capabilities to advance drug development, market access and marketing of our partners.
What you will bring to the table
- You have 5+ years of experience in client-facing roles partnering and selling to the pharmaceutical industry in organizations such as life sciences(-oriented consulting) companies, CROs, digital health or clinical trial companies.
- You have proven your ability to sell offerings and/or acquire partnerships with strategically relevant stakeholders.
- Preferably: you bring an existing network to which you can refer in your daily work.
- You can identify specific needs and challenges in the pharma industry and address these with business offerings.
- You are always looking for opportunities to build new relationships with pharmaceutical partners who you think may derive value from our Digital Companions offerings.
- You have excellent story-telling skills (oral and written / visual) and strong negotiation skills in both English and German.
Don't apply if
- You are not commercially minded with the ambition to continuously identify and pursue new commercial opportunities across different markets and areas.
- You think that you need a large team to accomplish the tasks described above.
- You cannot handle ambiguity.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We offer you the opportunity to scale a highly innovative digital solution in the healthcare space.
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our ambitious goals.
- We offer you access to our unique executive network – around the globe.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let’s define together your next development steps and get you there.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company.
- We offer you relocation and visa support.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.