Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
The Lead Cloud Architect Infrastructure & Data is overall responsible for Temedica's infrastructure environment – both for our mobile app business and our data business. The Lead Architect reports directly to the CTO and leads a team of up to 5 people – Site Reliability Engineers, Data Platform Engineers, and the IT System Admin for the office environment.
What you will be doing
- Co-develop the overall technical roadmap with the CTO and execute the engineering strategy.
- Take ownership of Temedica’s infrastructure - esp. for our mobile application business and our data business (Permea).
- Evolve the Tech Setup to keep it future-proof with consideration of regulatory, security, and GDPR aspects.
- Collaborate with product leadership to ensure engineering teams are enabled to deliver faster and more reliably.
- Architect and implement an easy-to-use and low-maintenance infrastructure and automation environment from a DevOps perspective.
- Set the direction for 24/7 operations both at the personnel and technical Levels.
What you will bring to the table
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering across a range of areas and leading engineering teams to deliver high-quality Digital Products.
- Keen intuition for “business sense”, balancing every decision with the need for technology and business opportunities.
- Strong will to move, to accelerate, to partake in the company growth.
- You are a hands-on engineer but with a focus on solutions and putting other people in the center of activities.
Don't apply if
- You're not interested in cloud infrastructure for computing AND data processing.
- You're not into change and seek long-lasting roadmaps.
- You don't want to work full-time on the job.
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we are looking forward to receiving your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.