Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As our Engineering Manager at Temedica, you will lead up to three product engineering teams and enable them to always deliver optimal results - having our users in mind. You initiate knowledge, know-how, and experience sharing across teams and between individual developers and product owners.
What you will be doing
- Build and lead teams of product engineers including hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development.
- Take ownership of the overall software delivery process - combining agile software development practices with regulatory requirements to build medical devices.
- Grow and inspire a shared culture of engineering excellence and knowledge sharing whilst retaining team independence and velocity.
- Facilitate collaboration towards a shared Temedica architecture, tackling the challenges of multi-team development with solid architectural principles.
- Participate in technology leadership discussions to ensure an ambitious but achievable software development roadmap (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
What you will bring to the table
- 5+ years experience in software development and 1+ years experience in a leadership role for smaller teams.
- Strong breadth of knowledge in modern software development and architecture principles.
- Proven experience in cultivating a self-organising engineering culture by empowering highly effective teams to utilise agile techniques by building incredible products.
- You are an experienced manager with strong people skills and leadership experience.
- You are a highly skilled engineer but with a constant drive to inspire and pass on those skills to people around you.
Don't apply if
- You're looking for a coding role.
- You don't want to work in a regulated environment.
- You don't like working with people.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals.
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan.
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
- We offer you relocation and visa support.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.