Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Recruiter in our People & Organization team, you will be in charge of the entire hiring process and find the best talents to take Temedica to the next level. We're not only focussing on functional expertise but finding a purpose-driven human who shares our values is also important. We proceed data-driven and predictive. Together with your team, which consists of another Recruiter and Head of People & Organization, you bring recruiting & Temedica to the next level.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting of our open positions.
- Find and win promising talents where they naturally are and actively approach them.
- Conduct interviews and accompany candidates through the entire selection process.
- Be a trustworthy contact person for candidates and a strong sparring partner for hiring managers and all stakeholders alongside the hiring process.
- Build a high-quality talent pipeline by maintaining long-term relationships with promising candidates.
- Use data, networking, and state of the art tools to continually improve our recruiting process.
What you will bring to the table
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruiting in the techbranch.
- You know how to approach promising talents strategically and quickly and you are familiar with relevant recruiting methods, tools, and channels.
- You feel comfortable with preparing and conducting interviews (in German and English) and you know how to assess candidates according to skill- and value-fit.
- You act and communicate on eye level with candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders involved in the hiring process in german and english.
- You work in a focused, structured manner and maintain calmness and an overview even in stressful situations.
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals.
- You are overwhelmed by taking over responsibility and going beyond your own comfort zone.
- Recruiting means "Post & Pray" for you and you base your hiring decisions on gut feeling.
- You prefer to handle rejections simply by using standard templates.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals.
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan.
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
- We offer you relocation and visa support.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.