As Full Stack Engineer at Temedica you are part of an agile product development team working on apps within the medical industry. Your focus is on building secure, solid and performant backend services for our digital health companions.
What you will be doing
- Develop and maintain backend api’s using Ruby on Rails
- Experience in automated testing (unit / integration)
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience as a developer in Vue/React and Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with relational and nosql dabases (e.g. postgres, redis)
- Good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Experience with docker
- Experience in agile development
- Experience with automated testing tools such as RSpec/Capybara and Cypress
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and pipelines (e.g. github actions / bitrise)
Don't apply if
- You believe the technologies and tooling you are experienced with is the best solution for all problems
- Learning and experimenting with new technologies scares you
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.