Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and, at the same time: your future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs.
At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable.
We believe in ambitious, open-minded people like you - eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As Executive Assistant (m/f/d) to our c-level, your primary role will be to support both their business and personal schedule. With providing strong administrative support as well as driving your own projects, you're the management's indispensable right-hand.
What you will be doing
- Provide high level executive and administrative support to the c-level
- Own the preparation of executive and team meetings
- Support the c-level with calendar management
- Prepare documents for external or internal communications in English as well as German and ensure an efficient flow of information
- Create presentation materials and handle various administrative tasks
- Plan and facilitate company-wide events and company-wide communications
- You own and prioritize incoming events inquiries for the c-level and manage the travel schedule and booking
What you will bring to the table
- You are a highly organized and structured planner with a min. of 4 years experience in an Assistant role supporting Partners in a leading consulting or law firm
- You strive in a fast-paced environment performing multiple tasks, always staying positive with a smile
- You love building amazing presentations and are great with Office
- You have strong interpersonal skills with fluency in German and business English
- You have a strong work ethic and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- You are detail-oriented in research and conceptualizing
- You demonstrate high quality in your work and set standards with us by outgrowing yourself
Don't apply if
you see the role only as a stepping stone.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.