Being part of Temedica means you are part of something that helps people! It means you get the opportunity to craft the future of personal health and at the same time: your own future! We strive to improve patients' Quality of Life and accompany them along their individual therapy journey - by providing health companions that are fully tailored to every patient's personal needs. At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a data scientist with us, you will have the opportunity to explore exciting and diverse data, work with cutting-edge algorithms and technologies and participate in the development of solutions that generate new insights for healthcare.
What you will be doing
- Analyze a wide variety of data with the aim of continuously driving improvements and enabling new discoveries.
- Apply state-of-the-art methods from statistics, ML and NLP during the development of solutions for various internal and external use cases.
- Collaborate with talented data scientists, data engineers, software developers, and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Create data visualizations that make our results accessible and useful for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new ideas, do research, and implement prototypes and PoCs - always with the aim of taking the skills of the whole team to the next level.
What you will bring to the table
- You have an BSc or MSc in computer science/mathematics/engineering or similar.
- You have 2+ years practical experience as a data scientist or in a similar position.
- You have a strong knowledge of Python and SQL and practical experience with relevant libraries like Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, etc.
- You have a strong knowledge of applied statistics, ML and ideally NLP and you are familiar with methods and technologies for data visualization.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) - German is a plus!
Don't apply if
- You do not want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment.
- You are afraid to tackle new problems and topics that require a lot of learning.
- You prefer strict hierarchies, exactly defined roles and tasks, and you don’t like to participate actively in the evolution of a quickly growing team and organization.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Come and join - we look forward to your application!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.