We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
In this role you will work closely with out CEO Gloria Seibert and will get insights into different parts of the hypergrowth phase of a start-up in the digital health environment.
What you will be doing
- Support the management and execution of key strategic projects and work directly with our CEO Gloria and our Chief Medical Officer Benjamin
- Analyze and research strategic questions, prepare meaningful data, and create presentations and business cases to support management decision-making
- Support our CEO in mastering her daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments but also the entire company
- Dig into the world of digital health and evaluate new opportunities for future business growth
- Work closely together with excellent people from various backgrounds (consulting, tech and medical) and shape your understanding of how to deliver best results given a certain problem scope
What you will bring to the table
- Bachelor (>3rd semester) or Master student in Business Administration, Economics or Nature Science at one of the Top 5% academic performer at an internationally leading university
- First experience in consulting, investment banking, start-up or another high-performance environment
- Strong interest in and curiosity about the (digital) healthcare industry
- Highly analytical mindset with a strong focus on the underlying data and facts with the eagerness and ability to quickly absorb new information and insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills German and English
Don't apply if
- If you are looking for a role in which you are tightly lead and given only fully-prepared tasks
- If you just want to pick up your “internship checkmark” and would rather have a smooth time
- If you don’t expect to be challenged on a daily basis
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.