We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
From September 2021, we are looking for active support for our product teams as a Customer Care & Product Management Intern (m/f/d). You will support our product team as a full-fledged member in all tasks and gain valuable insights into our agile app development.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with our interdisciplinary product teams (consisting of product owner, marketing, UX research, UX/UI and software development).
- Test our apps before release and proactively feed your feedback and suggestions for improvement back to our product teams
- Prepare and send out our welcome packs to put a smile on our customers' faces
- Support our customer care team in dealing with user queries by phone, app chat, and email
- Support our office manager with administrative tasks and projects
What you will bring to the table
- You are in the final stages of your studies in business administration, marketing or health care or a comparable course of study.
- You have already gained some relevant work experience and know what it means to get stuck in and take on responsibility.
- You like to think logically, quickly recognise correlations and can explain them succinctly and concisely
- You enjoy communicating with our (test) users
- You are an organisational talent and have a high willingness to learn.
- Our company languages are English and German - you should feel comfortable and confident with both languages.
Don't apply if
- You do not enjoy direct contact with customers
- You have no affinity for apps
- You have no patience or sensitivity for explaining technical solutions
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.