We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
In this internship, you have the opportunity to gather first experiences in recruiting and operational support of the people team. There you will get in touch with candidate management as well as all topics around the employee lifecycle.
What you will be doing
- Support us in recruiting and proactively push together with the team conceptual changes like training, process optimization, etc.
- Take over step by step the hiring and caring of all working students and interns.
- Maintaining of our employer branding and social media channels like LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Assist proactively the team in all topics around pre- and onboarding, people development, employee engagement, and people services.
What you will bring to the table
- You are in the final stages of your studies in economics with a focus on HR or a similar course.
- You have first experience in Recruiting & Human Resources.
- You bring a service mindset and love to work accurately but also flexible.
- We're international. Therefore it is important that you are fluent in german and english.
Don't apply if
- You need a clear structure and differentiation for your area of responsibility to feel comfortable.
- You have to google employee and candidate experience to understand its meaning.
- You don't speak fluent german and english.
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.