At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in ambitious, open-minded people like you - eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
In this position, you are an important part of two product teams and are responsible for all marketing activities for the two app products - from strategic planning to operational implementation. Due to your many years of experience, you are also a super sparring partner for the product owners and in continuous exchange with the teams.
What you will be doing
- Develop a successful branding strategy and create a strong brand to effectively position our two new apps (neurology and rheumatology).
- Develop a sound and sustainable marketing strategy in coordination with the respective product team
- Take responsibility for the operational implementation of your marketing strategy, taking into account existing resources and budgets
- Develop creative and new approaches to draw attention to our app - test your ideas in the market and derive conclusions for your strategy
- Develop and optimize multichannel B2C marketing campaigns
- Analyze and continuously monitor the success of your marketing initiatives using meaningful KPIs
What you will bring to the table
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the areas of brand building, online marketing for mobile apps, lead generation and marketing strategies including budget responsibility
- You have mastered all important marketing disciplines in order to build a strong brand from scratch, to lead the “go-to-market” adventure to success and to achieve sustainable growth with satisfied users
- You have excellent communication skills, a feeling for good image design and a great passion for copywriting and storytelling - you have a perfect command of German spelling and grammar
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
Don't apply if
- You have no experience in B2C marketing
- You are overwhelmed by building a brand "from scratch
- You are put off by a fast-changing and fast-moving start-up environment where ad-hoc requests have to be reconciled with long-term goals
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.