As our Head of Software Development you take over ownership for the successful delivery of Temedica's software products - mobile digital health care applications. You work closely together with the senior leadership team - mainly the CTO and the Head of Engineering - and lead the product engineering organization. The Head of Software Development aims to always deliver optimal results within the margins defined in collaboration with business owners and partners - always keeping our patients in mind.
What you will be doing
- Build and lead teams of software engineers including hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development
- Take care of a well-oiled expansion of our software development organization
- Actively advance agile software development practices - keeping up the fast pace of our teams with regulatory requirements in mind
- Grow and inspire a shared culture of engineering excellence and knowledge sharing whilst retaining team independence and velocity
- Facilitate collaboration towards a shared Temedica architecture, tackling the challenges of multi-team development with solid architectural principles
- Participate in technology leadership discussions to ensure an ambitious but achievable software development roadmap (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
What you will bring to the table
- 8+ years experience in software development
- Strong breadth of knowledge in modern software development and architecture principles
- Proven experience in cultivating a self-organising engineering culture by empowering highly effective teams to utilise agile techniques by building incredible products
- You are an experienced manager with strong people skills and leadership experience
- You are a highly skilled engineer but with a constant drive to inspire and pass on those skills to people around you
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.