As our People Service Specialist you are in daily contact with a wide variety of people and support our People & Organization team across various processes and administrative activities. Together, we create an outstanding employee experience along the entire employment lifecycle and beyond.
What you will be doing
- Be the go-to-person: Advise and support our teams (employees and managers) in all people-relevant questions from entry to exit and cover all operational and administrative activities throughout these processes.
- Become the power user of our HR System: Ensure that our personnel data is always up to date and thereby create the foundation for relevant key figures and reporting.
- Prepare the monthly payroll and be the first point of contact for our external tax consultant.
- Support our international employees in visa & work permit issues and actively manage current and future relocation processes.
- Organize and schedule people development measures, trainings as well as process-trainings
- Amplify the whole People & Organization team and take over own projects, e.g. process automation, initiatives in employer branding, people-development and employee benefits.
What you will bring to the table
- Completed studies, e.g. in human resources, business administration, law, psychology, social sciences or a comparable field or a successfully completed apprenticeship as a human resources specialist
- At least 3 years of professional experience in operational and administrative HR management as HR Generalist, ideally in a fast growing environment
- Sound knowledge of labour and social security law
- Empathetic, communicative and positive person with a high degree of initiative and service-orientation.
- Hands-on-mentality and high motivation in building and developing HR processes and concepts
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Passion for tools and automation, experience with Personio is a plus
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals.
- You are overwhelmed by taking over responsibility and going beyond your own comfort zone.
- Attention to detail is something which annoys you and you prefer quantity over quality.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.