We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a UX & Market Research Intern (m/f/x) you will work very closely with our agile product teams and lay the foundation for sustainable and user-centric development of our patient apps through different study designs.
What you will be doing
- You accompany, observe and document our user interviews and tests
- You help with the structured evaluation of user tests and with the derivation of findings and measures for our product teams
- You enjoy the graphical preparation of results and the creation of presentations and reports
- You support our team in the planning and organization of workshops
- You help to continuously build up our user panel and keep it up to date and actively maintain contact with our current and future users
- You will support our designers in the creation of prototypes with tools such as Figma
- You independently conduct online research and take over the analysis of already existing apps in the market
- You work closely with our different product teams and the corresponding UX/UI designers, product owners, and marketing experts
What you will bring to the table
- You are in the final stages of your studies in psychology, human factors, HCI, media, social sciences, or economics (focus on market research).
- You are very empathetic and have a strong interest in people and medicine
- You are passionate about user experience and ideally, have some knowledge of common UX methods and tools.
- You can observe well and have a quick perception as well as very good analytical skills
- You have initial experience in the preparation and implementation of studies, as well as in the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- You have excellent communication skills and speak German as a mother tongue (very important for our interviews)
- You have a high willingness to learn and take the initiative, and you are a team player by nature.
- You also have an independent, structured, and goal-oriented way of working.
- You have good user skills in MS Office tools and ideally experience with common social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Reddit.
Don't apply if
- You are discouraged by the idea of direct interaction with patients.
- Empathy is a strange word for you
- You do not have sufficient German language skills
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.