As Key Account Manager at Temedica, you are the central point for all B2B cooperations (especially health insurance companies) for our healthcare apps.
In this role, you are responsible for the entire process, from lead generation to the successful conversion of new partners, while also taking care of the active maintenance of our existing cooperations. In this way, you make a significant contribution to achieving our sales targets.
What you will be doing
- As an active networker, you identify potential cooperation partners and contact their contact persons and decision-makers.
- To successfully approach and acquire new partners, you will prepare meaningful and target group-relevant documents and offers and present them profitably to the relevant decision-makers.
- You negotiate contracts and manage the entire process up to the conclusion of the contract or possible contract extensions - in doing so, you are in continuous exchange with your product and legal colleagues.
- After a successfully negotiated cooperation agreement, you will work closely with the product teams and the newly acquired partner to ensure that the cooperation is set up and started smoothly.
- For our internal product teams, you will be the central contact person for all questions regarding the B2B cooperation of our healthcare apps, and together you will develop cross-product synergies and offers with the goal of bringing the entire Temedica app portfolio to the next level.
- It is important to you to actively cultivate the relationship with already existing partners and you ensure a long-term and good cooperation
- To keep track of all your topics and contacts, you maintain and analyze your leads and approaches in our CRM system
What you will bring to the table
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of sales - experience in key account management and / or in the (e-) health area is a big plus
- The acquisition of new cooperation partners is your passion and you don't let yourself be shaken off by a "no" at first.
- You are able to draw the attention of potential cooperation partners to our healthcare apps in a charming and profitable way and to inspire them to cooperate with Temedica.
- You are an agile and uncomplicated personality with a positive charisma and have a distinct consultant mindset
- You bring along a lot of creativity and understanding for the special requirements of a highly regulated market and are not deterred by long decision-making processes.
- Ideally, you already have some experience with CRM systems and possess the necessary analytical skills.
- You may not have invented PowerPoint, but you know it very well and can use it to create convincing sales documents.
- You have very good German (at least C-1) and English skills
Don't apply if
- You are no generalist in sales & key account management.
- You are easily and quickly discouraged - the healthcare industry is not easy to crack and it often takes several attempts to achieve success.
- If you don't like making decisions autonomously.
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please send us a few words about yourself, your motivation and your expectations regarding a new challenge with us, including your salary expectations and availability.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.