We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded, and eager to change an industry that is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Customer Care Assistant, you are the first point of contact for all our app users and ensure excellent service quality and customer satisfaction with your friendly and helpful manner.
What you will be doing
- You respond to our users' questions and concerns by phone, app chat, and email
- You process tickets in our customer care system and carry out accompanying administrative tasks
- You reply to user reviews in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and thereby actively maintain user relationships
- You test our apps before release and proactively pass on feedback and suggestions for improvement to our product teams
- You are in continuous exchange with your team colleagues and ensure that our customer care processes are followed.
- You support our product teams in preparing and sending out our welcome packages if required
The advertised position is a part-time position (20 hours/week) and is initially limited to 12 months.
What you will bring to the table
- First experiences in customer service and in dealing with ticket systems are an advantage
- Great joy in contact with people and a strong customer and service orientation
- Very good proficiency in German and ability to express yourself
- A high degree of personal responsibility, diligence, and reliability
- Assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work at off-peak hours, weekends, and public holidays
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Don't apply if
- You do not enjoy direct contact with customers
- You have no passion for apps
- You have no patience or sensitivity for explaining technical solutions
- You are searching for a fulltime job
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest, or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
In addition to your CV, please send us a few words about yourself, your motivation, and your expectations regarding a new challenge with us, including your salary expectations and availability.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.