We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
In this exciting role you will be the storyteller of our initiatives in terms of our App development platform and our Data Analytics initiatives. In this way, you will make a significant contribution to further expanding and establishing Temedica's market leadership.
What you will be doing
- You create articles, newsletters, example use cases, web pages, whitepapers, posts, tweets and content for infographics that inform, educate and inspire(!) audiences from the general public to decision-making stakeholders (esp. in the Pharma & Biotech space)
- You explain how digital patient companions not only support the lives of patients but also deliver useful added value for research institutions in the healthcare space
- You demonstrate how AI and the work of your Data Analytics colleagues support companies in the healthcare sector along their value chain
- You ensure that our most important (strategic) messages are communicated in a way that is understandable to different audiences
- You conduct interviews with academics and medical researchers, technical experts, and the management and turn them into compelling and relevant stories
- You collaborate with your Temedica colleagues (esp. CEO, CMO, BizDev) and you ensure that your content complements and magnifies other ongoing initiatives in the company
- You proactively research topics relevant to Temedica and prepare them for publication
What you will bring to the table
- Degree in communications, marketing communications, journalism or related degrees or experience
- Work experience in a similar position – either for a respective media outlet (ideally B2B) or for a company in the healthcare industry
- Strong interest in all (digital) health-related matters and personal initiative in searching for relevant topics
- Excellent writing skills with a strong attention to detail and habit of catching your own errors
- Demonstrated ability to craft a topic for different audiences and to modify content for different platforms and formats
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with special emphasis on centralized information and storage
- Comfort managing several moving parts simultaneously and working with often changing deadlines and competing priorities
- Friendly, collegial, and positive personality with a strong drive to roll up your sleeves, get involved and get things done
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills with English as native language or bilingual (content will need to be in both languages but mainly English)
Don't apply if
- You are looking for a role in which you are tightly controlled and given fully-prepared tasks
- You find it exhausting to work your way into substantive (scientific) topics
- You don´t share our passion for healthcare and digital topics
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please send us a few words about yourself, your motivation and your expectations regarding a new challenge with us, including your salary expectations and availability.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.