At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
What you will be doing
- You will support our Legal Counsel in the development of the legal department and the conception of processes/workflows
- You will support us in operational contract management and the control of legally compliant auditing and archiving processes
- You analyse the relevant case law and legislation (e.g. in the areas of company law, data protection and health law), evaluate them in practice and derive recommendations for action for our teams and products from them
- You support our teams with legal questions from the operational day-to-day business, e.g. by drafting and reviewing contracts
What you will bring to the table
- You are a student of law or business administration with a legal focus
- You ideally already have some practical experience in a tech company
- You work independently, responsibly, reliably and with a positive mindset
- You impress with your professional flexibility, curiosity and openness to new areas of law
- You like to work in a team and maintain customer-oriented communication
- You have a good command of German (at least C1 level) and English
Don't apply if
- If you feel uncomfortable in a generalist role
- You like a quiet desk job and you prefer to "tinker" with topics on your own
- topics such as health, digitisation and legal-tech do not make your heart beat faster
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city centre of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.