We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
In this role, you will be the hub for all our accounting issues, working closely with our CFO and external service providers.
What you will be doing
- You are responsible for the operational processing (booking, account assignment and control) of our incoming and outgoing invoices
- You clarify open positions and keep an eye on payment targets and necessary dunning processes
- You handle the preparation of our weekly payment processes
- You prepare and submit our advance VAT returns
- You are responsible for our master data management
- You provide figures and evaluations for the controlling department and support us with the year-end closing process.
- You prepare and handle our accounting in accordance with commercial and tax law
- You cooperate with our tax advisors and external service providers in a spirit of trust and confidence
- You support us in the step by step development and the professionalization of our accounting structures and processes
- You establish yourself within the organisation as the go-to person for all accounting topics
What you will bring to the table
- You have 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in accounting
- You have strong DATEV user skills (in particular DATEV Unternehmen online) and can carry out an SVERWEIS in Excel in your sleep
- You have experience in preparing financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- You have an analytical and reliable way of working
- You impress with your open manner and good communication with internal and external stakeholders
- You have a passion for processes and ideally have already been responsible for and implemented small projects
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English (at least B2 level).
Don't apply if
- You like to work within already well-established structures and processes.
- You do not know that there are different tax rates and what HGB means
- You have no interest in other topics beyond your area of responsibility
- You do not like the exchange with internal and external stakeholders and prefer to fiddle around on your own
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please send us a few words about yourself, your motivation and your expectations regarding a new challenge with us, including your salary expectations and availability.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.