At Temedica, we combine digital technologies with medical science - two areas that for us are inseparable. We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes. Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a Product Owner for one of our established products at Temedica, you will be responsible for the operation and further development of one of the foundations for Temedica. You communicate and collaborate closely with our customers, our customer care and engineering teams - with the clear goal of keeping our product successful on the market.
The advertised position is a 20 hours / week (half-day) position and is initially limited to 12 months.
What you will be doing
- Manage close cooperation between different departments within Temedica – always with customer focus
- Keep an eye on potential regulatory limitations in digital health industry whilst keeping the pace up to identify the best product for our users
- Define and implement the product strategy in close collaboration with the Head of Products
- Define short term product roadmaps and make them happen
- Ensure outstanding communication with our internal and external stakeholders
- Carefully watch the team dynamics to identify issues as early as possible
- Work together with your team to deliver high value outcome at a steadily increasing pace
What you will bring to the table
- 1+ years of experience as Product Owner / Project Manager – ideally within agile product development teams
- You keep an eye on our customers and aim to achieve best possible results for our customers
- You understand how to explain complex situations in a simple manner and how to structure extensive projects
- You can plan for the longer term and implement it at short notice
- You are a communicative person who can work professionally and productively with a range of personalities and teams
- Experience in Digital Health is a plus
- German at C1 level is necessary for this position
Don't apply if
- You do want to work fulltime
- You do not want to enter into direct exchange with our users
- You do want to build a product from scratch
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.