Work closely with our CMO and CEO and unveil exciting opportunities to position us as a relevant player in the health data analytics space! If you've always wanted to leave a footprint in the healthcare system, apply now.
What you will be doing
- Take over the overall responsibility for the business development process in Data Analytics (incl. conception, development, testing and evaluation of use cases)
- Continuously challenge and improve the business development process
- Identify new and validate existing use cases – under the consideration of future scalability
- Analyze and research market trends in the field of data analytics (esp. Real-World-Evidence) in healthcare
- Prepare documents for your business development initiatives and conversations with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct structured interviews and generate a comprehensive understanding of the overall market
- Identify potential customers and approach them directly
- Develop strategies that describe our concepts and solutions and test them iteratively with relevant target groups
- Create go-to-market concepts and product presentations and build the fundament for a scalable data business model
What you will bring to the table
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in a similar position and are a specialist in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry – a background in healthcare consulting is a plus
- You are able to identify and unveil the specific needs and challenges of different players in the pharma and biotech industry
- You are able to describe complex technical matters in a simple and understandable way
- You have excellent story-telling skills (oral, written and visual) and strong negotiating skills
- You have a very analytical mindset, organizational skills and an intrinsic sense of responsibility and ownership
- You are a friendly, collegial, and positive personality with a strong willingness to work hands-on, get involved and get things done
- You are fluent in German and English
Don't apply if
- it discourages you to be responsible for the whole business development process: from business modeling to final conversion
- you have not worked in healthcare for multiple years and are not familiar with the pharma and biotech value chain
- you don’t feel like approaching challenges in a structured way
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.