As a (Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager in our People & Organization team you will be in charge of the entire hiring process and find the best talents to take Temedica to the next level.
What you will be doing
- Design our future-oriented recruiting & employer branding strategy together with our Head of People & Organization
- Take end-to-end responsibility for recruiting for our current and future positions
- Find and inspire promising tech and tech-related talents for us - in Germany and all over the world
- Establish yourself as a trustworthy sparring partner for our hiring managers and support them throughout the entire recruiting process with your expertise and service mentality
- Continually develop our recruiting process and build a high quality recruiting pipeline by maintaining long-term relationships with promising talent
- Design and implement employer branding concepts and channels (e.g. Meetups, Recruiting Events, LinkedIn Company page) in cooperation with the team
What you will bring to the table
- You have more than 3 years of experience in recruiting tech-related profiles and have already built up scalable recruiting processes and strategies
- You know how to identify and target promising talents
- You are familiar with interview techniques and communicate confidently in German and English
- You have already designed and successfully implemented creative employer branding initiatives
- You think analytically, make data-driven decisions and see yourself as an ambassador for our values
- You work independently, in a structured way and keep calm and overview even in stressful situations
Don't apply if
- You are scared off by a rapidly changing and dynamic start-up environment where ad hoc requests need to be balanced with long-term objectives
- Terms such as Ruby, React Native, Scrum and Machine Learning cause you question marks
- Recruiting means "Post & Pray" for you
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.