What you will be doing
- Take responsibility for our entire health apps product portfolio, the strategic alignment of each product into new areas of digital healthcare, and ensure the successful market entry and growth.
- Improve our KPI-based and data-driven product development and steering processes and ensure that our users and their specific requirements are heard.
- Be our internal and external interface for all aspects of digital product management and keep a close ear to the market.
- Take over the leadership of our teams in the areas of Product Management, Digital Marketing, and UX & Design - currently consisting of three interdisciplinary teams for three products in different phases of market maturity.
- Support the product teams with methods of strategic product development, create product visions, communicate, represent, and implement them.
- Create an efficient organizational structure within your area of responsibility that uses agile methods.
- Support the product teams in prioritizing topics in close coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, prioritize, and structure existing resources and take over responsibility for all healthcare-related budgets (including budget planning).
What you will bring to the table
- You have multiple years of sound experience from working as a Product Owner in agile, digital product development teams.
- You also have multiple years of experience in people management and agile leadership.
- You have a strong commitment to developing outstanding mobile products with the best possible results.
- You bring experience in the development, improvement, and successful strategic positioning of digital products in the market.
- You are results-oriented, have strong analytical skills, and conceptual and structured thinking.
- You show initiative, commitment, and enjoy working in dynamic environments.
- You are a team player but at the same time a leader with a great desire to move things forward and to open up new markets.
- You communicate fluently in English and German (this is a must).
Don't apply if
- You are concerned about taking overall responsibility for several products, their teams, and budgets at the same time.
- You prefer to only delegate and optimize (at Temedica, the juggling of different topics and challenges would be your daily job).
- You have no previous experience with mobile applications.
- You haven't led teams in the context of product development.
- You are not fluent in German as well as English.
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals.
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan.
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together in team events, such as Go Kart, Mini Golf, Bubble Football, or also more serious sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company.
- We offer relocation and visa support.
In addition to your CV, please also to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica, and your expectations (including gross salary per year and availability). Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.