As Product Manager at Temedica, you will be the "CEO" of our latest patient app and will be responsible for managing a dynamic, agile, cross-functional product team, in close collaboration with various partners.
What you will be doing
- Develop from scratch the scope and the business & product strategy for a new health app for a specific disease
- Support the development team during the initial product development Ensure that the first version of the app meets the most important requirements of the patients as well as our cooperation partners.
- Be responsible for the initial market launch, supported by a strong brand positioning.
- Develop communication strategies to increase awareness continuously.
- Be the primary contact for relevant stakeholders in the market (e.g., research institutes, medical institutions, regulatory authorities, health insurance companies) and management for product controlling, marketing, sales, regulatory and content
- Keep your ear to the market and continuously optimize your product in close cooperation with the product owner and users.
- Continuously analyze product performance against defined KPIs - working closely with the Data Science Team.
What you will bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management for digital products (e.g., apps, websites)
- You have leadership experience of agile, cross-functional teams and have already achieved proven success with your team.
- You can balance the requirements of different stakeholders and can adapt your communication to the needs of different recipients (e.g., management, product developers, users, health insurance companies, cooperation partners).
- You have an "Achiever" mentality - strive for excellent results and achieve them, together with the team.
- You have a weakness for complex structures, and a highly regulated market makes you curious about more.
- You speak German and English fluently
Don't apply if
- You need to have a fully structured and organized work-day
- You are afraid of dealing with a lot of topics, simultaneously
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.