As Software Engineer (Shared Services) at Temedica you support our engineering teams with tooling and libraries allowing them to speed up their daily delivery work to the maximum. And all this to drive engineering excellence to solve the unique challenges within the medical data and app industry.
What you will be doing
- Create the common software layer for our engineering teams delivering highly tailored mobile apps and data products
- Provide a simple environment that supports the application of modern testing and delivery methods for daily use by the engineering teams
- Design, develop and deploy common services that scale, are highly available, reliable and simple to extend
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams, engineering teams in an agile environment
- Work cross-product with other engineers to share and inspire best-practices and tools
- Be a partner for the engineering teams and advise them to work with the various staging environments effectively
What you will bring to the table
- 4+ years of modern software development experience and a strong foundation in software release principles (software testing principles, software deployment principles)
- Software architecture know-how - especially service oriented architectures and principles to manage them effectively (e.g. API version management)
- Enjoy working in agile teams and value collaboration
- Experience setting up various software development environments (staging, development, production)
- Strong knowledge of continuous delivery and continuous integration principles and tools
- Comfortable with Unix environments and scripting languages
Don't apply if
- You need stability in your technical environment.
- You need absolute clarity on your next task
- You're uncomfortable talking to people and identifying the next issue on a collaborative basis
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.