As a Platform Software Engineer at Temedica you build and maintain core products and services that support Product Engineering, Data Engineering and much more. You drive the engineering excellence within the company to allow us to scale our teams and products to the unique challenges within the medical data and app industry
What you will be doing
- Design, build and maintain critical shared (micro)services that support and drive the various products at Temedica
- Work within a cross-functional team to drive the underlying Platform Services and Cloud Infrastructure used across the company
- Collaborate with frontend, backend and data engineers to create the fundamental platform which our products and services run on
- Constantly evaluate and improve the platform products to ensure scalability, availability and extendability across engineering
- As part of the team, owning the entire software lifecycle from initial requirements to delivery
- As a Temedica engineer, evangelise and share concepts, tools and methodologies to keep our engineering at the fore-front
- Evaluate and deploy a range of open-source services to keep us moving quickly and cleverly
What you will bring to the table
- Several years of modern software development experience and a strong foundation in software release principles
- Strong knowledge of at least one Web Development language / framework (We use Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Python and more...)
- Proven experience deploying web services (REST APIs, Event driven applications) into a distributed Cloud architecture
- Experience setting up various software development environments and deployment pipelines
- Good operational understanding of software deployment technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud services, CI/CD)
- Enjoy working in agile teams and value collaboration over competition
- An eagerness to tackle new challenges regardless of domain (devops, backend, frontend etc.)
Don't apply if
- You only configure software and rarely write it
- You need absolute clarity on your next task
- You are uncomfortable talking to people and identifying the next issue on a collaborative basis
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.