As a Key Account Manager, you will manage and support our existing strategic partners and acquire new promising partnerships, especially with health insurance companies. For this you refer to the whole Temedica product portfolio.
What you will be doing
- You are the central contact person for all of our existing cooperation partners (especially health insurance companies) with a focus on a strategical and content-related consulting approach
- As an active networker, you identify, inform and support decision makers at existing and potential cooperation partners
- The acquisition of new cooperation partners is your passion and you don't let yourself be put off once you get a "no"
- You negotiate contracts with potential partners up to the closing of the contract
- For our product managers you are the main go to person in regards to all questions concerning our cooperations - you support the product teams in the conception of new services considering the needs of our cooperation partners
- In collaboration with our product teams you will work out cross-product synergies and offers with the aim to bring the whole Temedica product portfolio to the next level
- You develop customer-specific project plans for the successful implementation of a negotiated cooperation
- You bring a lot of creativity and understanding for the special requirements of a highly regulated market and are not deterred by long decision-making processes
What you will bring to the table
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of key account management, ideally in the healthcare environment
- You are a winning personality with positive charisma and have excellent communication skills
- You bring with you a high level of consulting competence and pleasure in gaining new partners
- You are enthusiastic about the digitalization of the health care system and you are interested in working with our partners to develop solutions that may not yet exist
- "can't be done, doesn't exist" is your mindset and you find a solution for all problems
- Very good analytical, organizational and conceptual skills are your absolute strengths
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Knowledge of digital services in the healthcare sector is a plus
Don't apply if
- you are deterred when you have to travel to potential partners in order to present our offer personally
- it frustrates you when you keep meeting people who like to stick to the status quo and are quite unenthusiastic regarding digital offers
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.